Xfinity Cisco dpc3939 is a wireless business gateway that possesses a variety of features.
Once you login to dpc3939, you will get to know the abundant features that allow you to choose the variety of options.
It is so delightful to receive download speeds up to 900 Mbps while the upstream speed is 120 Mbps. The same goes for dpc3939b which is a similar router like dcp3939 having multiple functions.
For accessing the multiple features offered by the routers you just need to login to the dpc3939b and get into the admin panel where you can blend your own set of features according to your choice and which suits best for your workplace.
This gateway gives you an electric fast internet connection which is made possible by merging around 24 bonded downstream channels with dedicated four bonded upstream channels.
Also, Cisco DPC3939-Xfinity routers include a very basic farewell that helps protect the home network from unwanted access from the internet.
Xfinity Cisco dpc3939 Default Login Steps
If you have just bought a new Cisco dpc3939 (XB3) router, you would require knowledge regarding how to login to the router. You need to login to the router to manage the specific settings. For entering into the router’s dashboard follow the below-given steps:
The IP address would be provided over the box. If you don’t find the IP address over the box then you can find the IP address of your router by using the following two ways:
- Firstly, go to your CMD (command prompt) and enter the Ping command followed by any web address
- Download any free software which can get your certain IP for different devices.
Once you have got the IP address, now you can get across the default login gateway by logging through the IP address. For logging into the router follow the steps:
- First, open any local browser on your system and then enter the IP address but make sure you are entering the login address of Cisco dpc3939 ( Xfinity XB3) router. You shall see a web interface that lets you configure the router as per your ease.
- As you enter the IP address and press enter then a dialogue box will appear asking you the dpc3939 default login username and password
- Password: password
- If you are logging for the first time then use the default credentials. The default login credentials that are to be used for logging for the first time can be found on the back of the box. But if you have changed the default login credentials earlier then use the ones that you had set earlier.
- You will get a screen that has many different bars to set configurations for your Xfinity router. Fiddle with the functions and you are good to go.
- Cisco dpc3939 Xfinity password isn’t working
Almost every router has the same default credentials but in case you are facing trouble and don’t find any password matching then you can try a different password. Given below is a list of the most common passwords that can work out to log in the router’s default gateway:
- Forgot Password for Cisco dpc3939 login if you have changed your default login credentials before then note it down somewhere so that you can use it when you forget. Else if you are not able to remember the password then you can go for the rest of the options. If the ISP(internet service provider) did for you then ask them to figure out the login credentials.
- Reset Cisco dpc3939 Xfinity router to default settings
If you are facing any problem in remembering the username and password or you have forgotten the login credentials after you changed. Then you can access the router by resetting the password. When you reboot your device resetting happens so that it can get back to factory settings. By following the given steps you can reset the password:
- Unplug the power connector from the back of the router and plug it back in.
- Wait for about 30 seconds for the router to reboot.
- When your router is rebooted your internet connection will drop. If someone is using a computer on your network to access the internet, you may want to warn them.
Comcast Cisco dpc3939b Router Login Steps
The same process is followed for the dpc3939b router login procedure as like accessing the Cisco dpc3939 router. Before accessing the dcp3939b router make sure the login credentials are known to you. If you have just got it for yourself then use default login credentials.
If you have never changed it then it is easy to find the default credentials. But it is highly recommended to change the default login credentials as it is prone to hacking. In case this is not your first time, remind yourself about the new credentials.
For logging into the router follow the given steps:
- Open any local browser on your system and type the IP address http://10.1.10.1 in the URL and press enter.
- This will open the network administrator for Cisco dpc3941B/3939B
- It will ask you to enter the login credentials. Now enter the dpc3939b default login credentials as mentioned below:
- Username: cusadmin
- Password: highspeed or CantTouchThis
- Now you can navigate through the options. Gateway>Connection>Local IP network
- Here you will find various functions like assigning the DNS manually
- Primary DNS server:8.8.8
- Secondary DNS server:8.4.4
- Make sure that you have click on save the settings options whenever you have changed something before you logout.
- Cusadmin not a valid username: This is not considering the correct username because it might happen that you have changed the default login credentials to something else. There is also a possibility that you are not entering the correct username or someone has already changed it. Make sure that you are entering the correct spelling with upper case and lower case as mentioned. You would be receiving such messages if you are trying to access the dpc3939b login page via the web or outside your local area network. So try to be in your home network before trying to get access.
- Unable to log in to the utility manager: First make sure that you are connected to the DPC using your system that is connected using an ethernet cable that has Lan ports from 1 to 4 on the back of the DPC router for access the utility manager.