Ubee has provided some of the finest routers and modems for years. The latest modem they have launched is Ubee dvw3201b router which is a DOCSIS 3.0 certified router. This model comes with RJ45 ethernet ports. Often many users face issues like poor login user interface, speed issues, compatibility problems and issues with ports and antenna.
The DVW3201B blends high-speed LAN capabilities with the convenience of wireless networking, and analog telephony in one device. The DVW3201B is well suited to deliver multiple networking capabilities to the contemporary demands of residential and Small Office.
Key features of Ubee3201b
- High speed
- Advanced wireless
- Network interface
- USB: 2 USB 2.0 Host Ports
- 2 RJ-11 Ports (telephony), PacketCable 1.5 Certified, PacketCable 2.0 Compliant
- 8 x 4 Channel bonding
- LAN:4 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ-45 Ports
- DOCSIS 3.0/Euro DOCSIS 3.0 certified
- DOCSIS/Euro DOCSIS 1.0/1.1/2.0 certified
- Supports 4 SSIDs, 802.11b/g/n Compliant with Link Speeds up to 300 Mbps, 2 Tx, and 2 Rx antennas
- CE/FCC Class B, Energy Star Certified, WiFi Alliance Certified
Following guidelines will help the new user as well as existing user to login and help to resolve any issues regarding login.
How to Login to Ubee Dvw3210b?
Before logging into DVW3201B make sure about the following things:
- Your local system is connected to the internet
- Ensure your system is a laptop or a desktop so that you can access any browser
- The router’s box is with you to know the default username and password in case you are a new user
Step 1: Enter the IP Address
To access the login page, enter an IP address in the URL of your browser. Every router has its own IP address. In case of Ubee router, you need to enter the address http://192.168.0.1 or http://192.168.100.1 in your browser.
NOTE: Before trying to login make sure that your system is connected to the Ubee Wifi.
Step 2: Login to Ubee DVW3201B Router
Once you enter the login address, you will see the login page for Ubee router. Here, you need to enter the username and password to be able to proceed further.
In case you are using this router for the first time, you will have to enter the default credentials for your router.
- Default Username: user
- Default Password: user
If you have already changed the username and password and can’t remember the details you altered. Then no need to worry about this you can go for the reset option. You can reset your router by simply doing a long press-and-hold on the reset button for 15 seconds using a sharp object like a pin or a clip.
Step 3: Changing the Ubee routers default settings
As you will enter the correct login credentials, you will be directed to the admin panel. Here you will see the home screen for dvw3201b router where you can change settings like SSID, username, password and other important settings
Steps to change default login and password for Ubee dvw3201b:
- As you will login you will be directed to the home page of the router, where you have to find the toolsoption located in the menu bar at the top
- Now look for passwordoption located on the left side of the menu bar. Here you can change the default password to whatever you wish.
Some tips to change the password:
- While changing the password make sure your password is strong and contains 15 characters
- Your password should consist of alphanumeric characters
- It should not be related to personal details but not too quirky
- It should be easy yet hard to guess
To Change SSID
SSID(Service Set Identifier) is the name that is visible for Wifi stations when we open the wifi option on our devices. It is highly recommended that you should change the default SSID as the default SSID will make it easy for hackers to access and do changes.
For changing the SSID of your router follow the given steps:
- Search for the Wirelessoption located in the menu bar at the top of the Ethernet
- See the network located on the left side. Inside, you will see the option called Network Name(SSID) for Ubee DVW3201B.
NOTE: Do not use any personal information for your SSID. Make it user-friendly.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Ubee dvw3201b password is not working
This problem might occur due to two reasons. The first reason can be that you are not using the correct default password. For this, you should check the default password at the back of the router’s box. Or it is also possible that you have forgotten the password that you already changed it earlier. In either case, the best way is to the user the default password first which is “user” else go for the reset option.
For resetting the router press the reset button for 15 seconds using a sharp object like pin or clip.
2. Forgot password for Ubee DVW3201B router
It is recommended that if you are changing the default password make sure that it note it down and preserve it for future use safely. You should ideally find the paper or source where you may have written your password. In case, you don’t find then reset the router by long press-and-hold the reset button of your router for 15 seconds using pin or clip.
3. How to reset the Ubee dvw3201b router to default settings?
For restoring the settings to the default one go for the reset option. For resetting the router simply press-and-hold the reset button of router for 15 seconds using a pointed object like clip or pin.